Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Conor.

I love her incomplete perfection. The way most of the pieces seem to be wrong but overall, they are amazingly perfect. The subtle wave of her light brown hair is extraordinarily attractive and defining. It reached the length of her slender elbows and was forever being fiddled with, especially when she was worried about something. Her skin was neither black nor white, but the result of both. It reminded me of toffee, and from the day I first saw her I forever made that association with her. I twas so beautiful in it's soft and suppleness. smooth but delicately defined, like a statue or wood rather than marble. Her ever present joy was presented on her face with a subtle glow that just seemed to enhance and enforce how amazing she truly was. Her forehead could be seen as a little too big if you concentrated on it, but mixed with the overall beauty of her face, it seemed flawless. One of the things I loved most about Esme was when she was concentrating on something, her forehead crinkled ever so slightly. It was the only thing that assured me she was human... and not an angel. Her eyebrows were perfectly formed, a mystery since I had never seen her tampering with them once. Her eyelids were so delicate as she fluttered her long, extremely thick eyelashes at me. Usually they were enhanced with mascara but even without this, I bet everything I have that they would be just as long, just as thick and just as beautiful. And is it possible to leave out Esme's eyes? Heaven itself could not be as beautifully entrancing. I have been told many a time that my eyes were the most beautiful anyone had ever seen, but they obviously had never seen Esme's properly. My eyes were cold, strange and weirdly bright... Esme's were the complete opposite. They were an extremely soft shade of green, the edges blurring into a weak brown around it. They were hypnotisingly beautiful and nearly impossible to look away from. I could go on to describe her perfectly formed nose to her full soft lips, but why would I? It would be a waste of thought trying to describe the perfection of Esme, when she was just beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment